Zendesk - Visma Severa Integration
Zendesk - Visma Severa Integration transfers data between Zendesk and Visma Severa.
What is needed?
- Visma Severa, Activity management add-on, Visma Severa API add-on and user's API key.
- Zendesk and user's credentials.
What is the goal?
- To see Severa customers in Zendesk as organizations and end-users. No need to do double work by entering customers also in Zendesk.
- To see Zendesk tickets in Severa as activities.
How does it work?
- When you create a new account in Severa and have a won case for it, the account and its contacts are transferred to Zendesk as organization and end-users. All changes in accounts or in contacts will be transferred to Zendesk.
- When you or your customer creates a ticket in Zendesk then the ticket is transferred to Severa as an activity. The updates in the tickets are transferred to Severa.
How to use it?
- The integration runs on the cloud therefore you do not have to install it. You only need to configure it and start a trial.
- The integration runs periodically (every 10 minutes).
The prices are with 0% VAT.
- Zendesk - Visma Severa Integration, Professional Edition19.00 €/month
- Zendesk - Visma Severa Integration, Business Edition29.00 €/month
- Zendesk - Visma Severa Integration, Enterprise Edition39.00 €/month
Links to blog (will open in a new page)
Once you sign in or sign up you can configure the integration and then start a trial.
Configuration (requires sign in)